Have you been on a great adventure lately? Want to show off your gear, photography skills, or travel tips?
We are now accepting submissions for guest blog posts. We want to expand our community and learn from each other, so we’re looking for content that helps other adventurers learn about travel locations, hikes, gear, ski destinations, etc. This is a great opportunity to share your recent rock climbing trip, family hike with kids, or rafting expedition. We’re especially interested in the gear that made your adventure possible. What did you bring, and did it work the way you intended it to?
- Adventure stories
- How-to articles that relate to outdoor adventures
- Top 10 Lists for Gear or Gear Features
- Travel tips
- Gear reviews and recommendations
- Content must be unique and original, not copy-paste material.
- Articles should range between 800-1500 words.
- Content must be exclusively published on our site (not on any other site).
- You may attach images to your articles. We’d love to see your amazing photography!
Along with your post, please submit a byline introducing yourself that we can include at the bottom of your post.
- 2-3 sentences about yourself.
- Optional: headshot or profile picture.
- You may include up to 3 links to your website, blog, or social media profiles.
Please email your submissions in a .doc or .docx format to email@example.com. Images should be attached separately in the email, not embedded in the Word document. We will review and contact you within 14 days. If your post is chosen, we’ll let you know when it will be posted and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter).